Okinawa Kariyushi Beach Resort Ocean Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okinawa Kariyushi Beach Resort Ocean Spa in Onna, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Ryukyu Islands and 6 minutes by foot from Kariyushi Beach. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Busena Beach and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Busena Marine Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 434 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy barbecue at BBQ Garden CHI, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Onna? This hotel features 646 square feet (60 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1150 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Indoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Private beach nearby
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers