Okinawa Miyako Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okinawa Miyako Hotel in Naha (Matsugawa), you'll be steps from Ryukyu Islands and 11 minutes by foot from Icchu Kenji Monument. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kinjo Stone-Paved Road and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tamaudoun Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 307 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, AVANCER, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1800 and JPY 2500 for adults, JPY 520 and JPY 1040 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk