Novotel Okinawa Naha (Opening September 2018)
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Novotel Okinawa Naha (Opening September 2018) in Naha (Matsugawa), you'll be steps from Ryukyu Islands and 11 minutes by foot from Icchu Kenji Monument. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kinjo Stone-Paved Road and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tamaudoun Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 328 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite at GOURMET BAR, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2200 and JPY 2500 for adults, JPY 648 and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities