When you stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs/Omaha in Council Bluffs, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Horseshoe Council Bluffs and Mid-America Center. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from CHI Health Center Omaha and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Henry Doorly Zoo.Rooms
Stay in one of 80 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Council Bluffs? This hotel has facilities measuring 42000 square feet (3902 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Joe's Karting - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mid-America Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Horseshoe Council Bluffs - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dodge Riverside Golf Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Heartland of America Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
CHI Health Center Omaha - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Pioneer Courage Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
First National Bank Tower - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Holland Performing Arts Center - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Gene Leahy Mall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Durham Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Lewis & Clark Landing - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs/Omaha is Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 42000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3902
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator