Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Council Bluffs/9th Ave in Council Bluffs, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Heartland of America Park and CHI Health Center Omaha. This golf hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dodge Riverside Golf Club - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Joe's Karting - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Mid-America Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Horseshoe Council Bluffs - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Lewis & Clark Landing - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Heartland of America Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
CHI Health Center Omaha - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Pioneer Courage Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Holland Performing Arts Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Gene Leahy Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
First National Bank Tower - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Council Bluffs/9th Ave is Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 40.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Vending machine
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage