Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Okuma Private Beach & Resort in Kunigami, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Okuma Beach and a 5-minute drive from Yanbaru Wildlife Center. This 4-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Hiji Falls and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Yoshika Seven Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okuma Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yanbaru Wildlife Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hiji Falls - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Yoshika Seven Falls - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Mount Yonaha - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Stone Mountain Observatory - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Taa-Taki Falls - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Kayauchi Banta - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Daisekirinzan - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Cape Hedo - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Gesashi Bay's Mangrove - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Ibu - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Warumi Bridge - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Arashiyama Observation Deck - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Kourijima Bridge - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Okuma Private Beach & Resort is Naha (OKA) - 106.4 km / 66.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2419 for adults and JPY 1242 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per stay
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 184
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms