Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Naha, steps from Ryukyu Islands and Peace Memorial Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kokusai Dori and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Fukushu-en Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1200.00 per day
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas