With a stay at Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Naha, a 4-minute walk from Kokusai Dori and a 5-minute drive from Tomari Port. This 4-star hotel is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Shurijo Castle and 5 mi (8 km) from Senaga Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naminoue Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Cruise Terminal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Budokan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tomari Port - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa is Naha (OKA) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, only hotel guests may access the bar now through May 31, 2020. This property's gift shops and convenience store are closed now through May 31, 2020.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2000 and JPY 2000 for adults, JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking