Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview is centrally located in Naha, a 4-minute walk from Kokusai Dori and 15 minutes by foot from Makishi Public Market. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Fukushu-en Garden and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Naminoue Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 352 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and digital programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Tousui, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Naha? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. A scheduled power outage will take place on December 27, 2018 from 2 AM-5 AM. During this time, electronic amenities such as air conditioning and internet will not be available. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1900 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000.0 per night
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)