Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières in Trois-Rivieres, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Quebec Museum of Folk Culture and Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Boucher de Niverville Manor and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Cathedral of the Assumption.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Le Rouge Vin, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Trois-Rivieres? This hotel has 3584 square feet (333 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.00 for adults and CAD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas