Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières in Trois-Rivieres (Mauricie), you'll be steps from Quebec Museum of Folk Culture and Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Boucher de Niverville Manor and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Cathedral of the Assumption.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a reception hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Le Rouge Vin, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Trois-Rivieres? This hotel has facilities measuring 3584 square feet (333 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quebec Museum of Folk Culture - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boucher de Niverville Manor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral of the Assumption - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gatien-Lapointe Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Galerie d'art du Parc - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ursulines Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pierre Boucher Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Trois-Rivieres Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Borealis - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Trois-Rivieres Hippodrome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Quebec in Trois-Rivieres - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Laviolette Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Golf Club Metaberoutin - 4.8 km / 3 mi
St-Quentin Island - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 148.8 km / 92.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.00 for adults and CAD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1969
- -Total number of rooms - 128
- -Conference space size (meters) - 333
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3584
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms