With a stay at Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie in Chantepie, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Roazhon Park and Musee des Beaux-Arts. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Place de la Gare and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Musee de Bretagne.Rooms
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a picnic area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place de la Gare - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Musee de Bretagne - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Espace des Sciences - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Le Liberte - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Halles Centrales - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Thabor Botanic Gardens - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Irisa - Research Institute Computer And Systems Aléatoires - 7 km / 4.4 mi
INSA Rennes - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Rennes Opera House - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Parliament of Brittany - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Hôpital Privé Sévigné - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
University of Rennes - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Roazhon Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ecole Maitre Crepier - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie is Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Reception hours are 6:30 AM - midday and 5 PM - 9 PM on weekdays and 7 AM - midday and 5 PM - 9 PM on weekends and holidays. Guests planning on arriving after hours can collect room keys from an automatic key dispenser. Guests arriving before/after front desk hours should send arrival time in the special requests section.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage