Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Genoa, Hotel Assarotti is within a 15-minute drive of Aquarium of Genoa and Genoa Port Center. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Gaslini Hospital and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Old Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo della Prefettura - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parco della Villetta Di Negro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parco dell'Acquasola - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Garibaldi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Carlo Felice - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Rosso - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Colombo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy (Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Genoa City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Doria Tursi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Strada Nuova Museums - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza de Ferrari - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza San Matteo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Doge's Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Assarotti is Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Total number of rooms - 25
- -Year Built - 1948