Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Assarotti in Genoa, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art and Palazzo Rosso. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Piazza de Ferrari and 0.7 mi (1 km) from White Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas