Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Club mmv Isola 2000 Les Terrasses d'Isola in Isola, you'll be near ski lifts, just a 1-minute walk from Isola 2000 and 5 minutes by foot from Isoliane Adventure Park. This ski residence is 17 mi (27.4 km) from Mercantour National Park and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Isola 2000 Tourism Office.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include sofa beds and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel’s reception is open from 9:00 AM to noon and 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM, July through August; and from 8:00 AM to noon and 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM from Sunday through Friday, and 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Saturday, from December through April. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 80.00 (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.95
- -Free WiFi
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Steam room
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski passes available
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool