Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Club mmv Isola 2000 Les Terrasses d'Isola in Isola, you'll be near ski lifts, just a 1-minute walk from Isola 2000 and 5 minutes by foot from Isoliane Adventure Park. This ski residence is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from Mercantour National Park and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Col de la Lombarde.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include sofa beds and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property provides housekeeping service for guests staying 1-3 days only. The front desk is open daily from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel’s reception is open from 9:00 AM to noon and 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM, July through August; and from 8:00 AM to noon and 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM from Sunday through Friday, and 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Saturday, from December through April. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 80 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski passes available