Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hôtel du Hameau in Allos, you'll be near ski lifts, just steps from Val d'Allos and La Foux d'Allos. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Seignus Ski Resort and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Guinands Gondola.
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurant du Hameau, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 17 per person and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Ski passes available