When you stay at Les Balcons du Soleil in Allos, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from La Foux d'Allos and Val d'Allos. This ski apartment is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Pra-Loup and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Seignus Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Foux d'Allos - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Val d'Allos - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Head of Sestriere - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Seignus Ski Resort - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Guinands Gondola - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Bois du Seignus - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Pra-Loup - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Allos Lake - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Bois Chenu Golf Course - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
El Zocalo Theatre - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Valley Museum - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Jungle Adventure Park - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
House of Wood - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Le Pont Romain - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Costeplane Falls - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for Les Balcons du Soleil is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 135 km / 83.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 60 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.0 per night
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Ski storage