Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nagoya (Nagoya City Centre), Richmond Hotel Nagoya Nayabashi is within a 10-minute walk of Osu and Nagoya City Science Museum. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nagoya Castle and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Royal Garden Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Extra beds are not available. Additional fees apply to children for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests arriving after 12 AM can use the exterior intercom for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet