A stay at Nagoya Garden Palace places you in the heart of Nagoya, within a 10-minute walk of Nagoya TV Tower and Oasis 21. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Osu and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nagoya City Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 178 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Hoe Ever, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hisaya Odori Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sunshine Sakae - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nagoya TV Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hisaya-oodori Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Oasis 21 - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Aichi Arts Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shirakawa Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osu - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nagoya International Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Aichiken Library - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nagoya Noh Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Nagoya Garden Palace is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
As of April 1, 2020, guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1540 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant