Dormy Inn EXPRESS Nagoya
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Dormy Inn EXPRESS Nagoya places you in the heart of Nagoya, within a 15-minute walk of Osu and Nagoya City Science Museum. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Nagoya Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and refrigerators.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet