Located in Nagoya (Nakamura), Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae is within a 15-minute walk of Osu and Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center. This hotel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Port of Nagoya Aquarium and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Nagoya Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mode Gakuen Spiral Towers - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Midland Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Winc Aichi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Takashimaya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sky Promenade - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nagoya International Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Lucent Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shirakawa Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Noritake Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 48 km / 29.9 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Ekimae is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. As of April 1, 2020, guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 520 for adults and JPY 520 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage