Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa in Muskoka Lakes, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of The Rock Golf Course and Muskoka Sports and Recreation. This 4.5-star resort is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from The Port Carling Wall and 9.9 mi (16 km) from Muskoka Lakes Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at Cottages, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This resort has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 49 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 November 2018 to 01 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -On private beach