Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hacienda del Valle in Urubamba, you'll be 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Plaza de Armas. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Iglesia de Urubamba and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Estadio de Urubamba.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the Taypicamana, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance