Located in Urubamba, Hacienda del Valle is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Cerro Ajojasa and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc. This hotel is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Cerro Pinculluna and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Plaza de Armas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the Taypicamana, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerro Ajojasa - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Cerro Pinculluna - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Plaza de Armas - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Plaza de Armas - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Pinkuylluna Mountain Granaries - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Cerro Potosino - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Ch'iqun - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Medialuna - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Yanacocha - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Cerro Sacro - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hacienda del Valle is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 72.5 km / 45 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking