Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in Yucay, you'll be on a river, within a 5-minute walk of Andes and Cerro Potosino. This 5-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Estadio de Urubamba and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Iglesia de Urubamba.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the Hawa, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Yucay? This hotel has facilities measuring 4189 square feet (389 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cerro Potosino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hatun Luychu - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Ch'iqun - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Medialuna - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kancha Kancha Q'asa - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Cerro Sacro - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Sacco - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Templo Maras - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Cerro Ajojasa - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Breakfast is not included in the rate for children age 12 and younger. Breakfast fees apply at the property and vary with type of breakfast selected. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 105.0 per night
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 128
- -Conference space size (meters) - 389
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4189
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms