Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic in Courchevel, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Courchevel 1850 and Jardin Alpin 1 Gondola. This ski hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Meribel Ski Resort and 14 mi (22.6 km) from Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
Stay in one of 28 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le 9.9 serving guests of Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booked in Half Board rate plans receive their evening meal at a nearby restaurant. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - noon Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 7 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception opening hours: Sunday to Friday from 9 AM to noon, then 4 PM to 7 PM, and Saturday from 8 AM to 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Television in common areas