Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Muisca, you'll be centrally located in Bogota, within a 10-minute drive of Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar. This spa hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Torre Colpatria and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from National University of Colombia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at Nencatacoa, a bar where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000.00 per person, per night
- -One meeting room
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Free WiFi
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas