With a stay at Niza Norte Apartments and Suites in Bogotá, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Park 93 and U.S. Embassy Bogotá. This apartment is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Monserrate and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Gold Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Titan Plaza - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Clinic La Colina - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Unicentro Bogotá - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Bogota Country Club - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
World Trade Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Biblioteca Julio Mario Santo Domingo - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Colombian Red Cross SAMU - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Virrey Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Monserrate Hills - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Usaquén Flea Market - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Universidad El Bosque - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Bogota Botanical Garden - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Niza Norte Apartments and Suites is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 4.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 8.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 4.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking