Hotel Cosmos 116
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bogota, Hotel Cosmos 116 is in the business district, a 1-minute drive from UniCentro and 9 minutes from Usaquén Flea Market. This 4-star hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from National University of Colombia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurante Cosmos 116, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 86 square feet (8 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 100000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 December to 09 January:
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance