Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Bogota Museo in Bogota (Centro International), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Monserrate and Torre Colpatria. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 3 mi (4.9 km) from National University of Colombia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ibis Kitchen serving guests of ibis Bogota Museo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 20000 for adults and COP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per person
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas