Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bogota, Faranda Bogotá Collection is a 1-minute drive from UniCentro and 7 minutes from Park 93. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Monserrate and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurant CHB, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 27000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7800.00 per person, per night
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property