Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Tequendama Bogotá, you'll be centrally located in Bogota, within a 15-minute drive of Plaza de Bolivar and Monserrate. This spa hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Torre Colpatria and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from National University of Colombia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 573 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Piazza Roma, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 19000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: COP 17000 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Wedding services
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool