Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Strasburg in Strasburg, you'll be in the mountains, a 3-minute walk from Hupp's Hill Civil War Park and a 3-minute drive from Strasburg Town Hall. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from George Washington National Forest and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Strasburg Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Hangouts Grill, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Strasburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hupp's Hill Civil War Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Strasburg Town Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Strasburg Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Strasburg Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Belle Grove Plantation - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Wayside Theater - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Natural Art Garden Center - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Valerie Hill Winery - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
North Mountain Vineyard and Winery - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Appleland Sports Center - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
George Washington National Forest - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Bing Crosby Stadium - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Strasburg is Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 107.6 km / 66.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 84
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel