Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Wilmington, Homewood Suites by Hilton WilmingtonBrandywine Valley is within a 10-minute drive of Nemours Mansion and Gardens and Brandywine Valley. This hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Grand Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. 27-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while MP3 docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Biderman Golf Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Brandywine Creek State Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Andre Harvey Studio - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Rockwood Park and Museum - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Nemours Mansion and Gardens - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Booth's Corner Farmers Market - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Betchtel Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Brandywine Valley - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Brandywine Zoo - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Burton Brown Winchester Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Delaware Museum of Natural History - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Alapocas Woods Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Delaware Art Museum - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Hagley Museum and Library - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 57.6 km / 35.8 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton WilmingtonBrandywine Valley is Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available