With a stay at Hotel River Side, you'll be centrally located in Okayama, a 3-minute drive from Korakuen Garden and 5 minutes from Okayama University. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Uno Port and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Aeon Mall Okayama.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 5 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aeon Mall Okayama - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Momotaro Statue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oriental Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hayashibara Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Okayama Prefectural Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ujo Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Notre Dame Seishin University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Okayama Castle - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Korakuen Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Okayama Prefectural Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yumeji Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Momotaro Arena - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kanko Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ikeda Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Okayama University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel River Side is Okayama (OKJ) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 1 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 101