Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Negiya Ryofukaku in Kobe, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Arima Hot Springs and 5 minutes by foot from Kin no yu. This ryokan is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hosenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mount Rokko - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kannoji Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Kobe University - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Shukugawa Catholic Church - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
The preferred airport for Negiya Ryofukaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 33
- -Luggage storage