Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Negiya Ryofukaku in Arimacho, you'll be in the mountains, just a 1-minute walk from Arima Hot Springs and 5 minutes by foot from Kin no yu. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Stamp Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tosen Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The ryokan also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk