Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe-Sannomiya places you in the heart of Kobe, within a 10-minute walk of Onohachiman Shrine and Kobe City Hall. This hotel is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from Osaka Maritime Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Higashi Yuenchi Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kobe-Sannomiya, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The hotel’s front door is locked at midnight. Guests can open the door with their room key. Guests checking in after midnight can use the intercom located outside the front door to summon hotel staff.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 830 for adults and JPY 420 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave