Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Corfu, Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel is connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Palaiopolis Museum Mon Repos and Archaeological Museum of Paleopolis. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Panagia Vlahernon Church and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Spianada Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 261 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Eptanissa, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Corfu? This hotel has 12755 square feet (1185 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 3.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas