Hotel Victoria Maiorino
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Victoria Maiorino, you'll be centrally located in Cava de' Tirreni, convenient to La Trinita della Cava Abbey and Ceramics Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Church of San Giovanni Battista and Marina di Vietri Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Il Cortile, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The nearest airports are:
Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Victoria Maiorino is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The property’s restaurant is closed on November 12 and December 24, 25, and 31. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 33
- -Year Built - 1930
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace