Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Venice - North in Mogliano Veneto, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Forte Bazzera and Sile River Regional Nature Park. This 4-star hotel is 15.5 mi (25 km) from Port of Venice and 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Arco, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mogliano Veneto? This hotel has facilities measuring 26910 square feet (2500 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sile River Regional Nature Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Municipal Tower of Mestre - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Ospedale dell'Angelo - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Palazzo dei Trecento - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Cathedral of Treviso - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Porta San Tomaso - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Piazza Ferretto - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Forte Bazzera - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Forte Marghera - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
San Giuliano Park - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Altino Archaeology Museum - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Porto Marghera - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Villa Foscari La Malcontenta - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Zattere - 25 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Venice - North is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12.50 per person (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 36 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 26910
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage