With a stay at Asukasou in Nara, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Kofuku-ji Shrine and Nara National Museum. This ryokan is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Isui-en Garden and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Kachomon serving guests of Asukasou. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sarusawa-ike - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gango-ji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nara Information Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kofuku-ji Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nara Christ Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jurin-in - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Denkoji - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kontaiji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kozenji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nara National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Naramachi Mechanical Toy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nara Prefectural Cultural Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ukimido Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Himuro Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nara Woman's University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80.8 km / 50.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
The preferred airport for Asukasou is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2530 for adults and JPY 1870 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking