Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Palinuro, Grand Hotel San Pietro is within a 15-minute drive of Caves of Palinuro and Troncone Beach. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Marina di Camerota Harbour and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Velia Ruins.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caves of Palinuro - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Troncone Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Marina di Camerota Harbour - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Velia Ruins - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Policastro Harbour - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Casal Velino Marina - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Casal Velino Watchtower - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Scario Harbour - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
WWF Oasis Bussento Caves - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel San Pietro is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 179.2 km / 111.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 24 October and 31 March.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 49