Best Western Hotel Turismo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Turismo in San Martino Buon Albergo, you'll be 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Le Corti Venete and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Verona Arena. This 4-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Roman Theater and 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Veronafiere.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. This Beaux Arts hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Martino Buon Albergo? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3.00 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 24 December and 27 December.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas