Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Cinnamon Wild Yala in Palatupana, you'll be on the beach and 14 minutes by car from Yala National Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Kirinda Temple and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Patanangala Tsunami Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The Yala National Park is closed from September 1st to October 15th. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Breakfast fee: LKR 1900 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool