Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bandarawela, Bandarawela Hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Kinellan Tea Factory and Uva Halpewaththa Tea Factory. This resort is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Horton Plains National Park and 8.7 mi (14 km) from St Benedict's Monastery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This resort also features wedding services and a television in a common area.Dining
At Bandarawela Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinellan Tea Factory - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Uva Halpewaththa Tea Factory - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
St Benedict's Monastery - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Little Adam's Peak - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Nine Arches Bridge - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Lipton’s Seat - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Amphitikanda Tea Estate - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Ravana Falls - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Ella Rock - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Horton Plains National Park - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Dambatenne Tea Factory - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
St Mark’s Church - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Kataragama Devale - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Muthiyangana Raja Maha Viharaya - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Bogoda Bridge - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bandarawela Hotel is Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 195 km / 121.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 62
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 62
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 33
- -Year Built - 1893