Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Saskatoon Downtown places you in the heart of Saskatoon, within a 15-minute walk of Midtown Plaza and TCU Place. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Royal University Hospital and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from University of Saskatchewan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 291 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Aroma Resto Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meewasin Valley Interpretive Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Persephone Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Midtown Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Saskatoon Farmers Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
TCU Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Broadway Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Karttrak Go-Karts - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saskatchewan Native Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
University Bridge - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Saskatoon Downtown is Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage