Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at EIGHT POINT INN KANAZAWA by RELIEF in Kanazawa, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Kenrokuen Garden and Kanazawa Castle. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Omicho Market and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Saigawa Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a vending machine.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saigawa Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great People of Kanazawa Memorial Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Modern Literature Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Shiinoki Cultural Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Noh Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinmeigu Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honda Forest - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakamura Memorial Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishi Chaya District - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gyokusen'inmaru Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Luggage storage