Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada das Tartarugas in Macae, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Church of St. John the Baptist and Verissimo de Melo Square. This pousada is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Fort Marechal Hermes Beach and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Macae City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Pousada das Tartarugas, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of St. John the Baptist - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Verissimo de Melo Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal Theather - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fort Marechal Hermes Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fort Marechal Hermes - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Macae City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Washington Luis Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Imbetiba Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Church of Sant'Anna - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Imbetiba Point Lighthouse - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Macae City Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Campista Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
SESI Macaé - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Pecado Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cavaleiros Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Macae (MEA) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 190.3 km / 118.2 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 194.8 km / 121 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)