Located in Santa Marta, Ecohabs Bosques del Tayrona is on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute drive of Tayrona National Natural Park and Pueblito. This bed & breakfast is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Cabo San Juan del Guia and 14.9 mi (24 km) from Quebrada Valencia Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Restaurante , a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tayrona National Natural Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Pueblito - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cabo San Juan del Guia - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mareygua Beach - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Quebrada Valencia Waterfall - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Concha Bay - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
University of Magdalena - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Ensenada de Chengue - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Magdalena River - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Koralia Beach - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Town Hall - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Playa Brava - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ecohabs Bosques del Tayrona is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Tax ID - 1083019031-5 This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all bookings Air conditioning is not provided Long-term renters welcome Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is no hot water on site.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: COP 50000 per night
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: COP 170000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: COP 100000 (from 10 to 17 years old)
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 360000 per room (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 360000 (roundtrip), (up to 17 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)