Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Winnipeg in Winnipeg, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of MTS Centre and Polo Park. This family-friendly hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from University of Winnipeg and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a complimentary water park, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Chicago Joes Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Winnipeg? This hotel has facilities measuring 107639 square feet (10000 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kid City - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Speedworld Indoor Kart Track - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Western Canada Aviation Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Red River College - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Polo Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Assiniboine Golf Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
West End Cultural Centre - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Leo Mol Sculputure Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Assiniboine Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
U-Puttz Thrill Zone - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Canadian Forces Base Winnipeg - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Winnipeg Art Gallery - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
McPhillips Station Casino - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
University of Winnipeg - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tuxedo Golf Club - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Winnipeg is Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Please note children are not allowed on the corporate floor, including the Corporate Floor rooms. For more information contact the hotel directly, contact information can be found in the booking confirmation. This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7.99 and CAD 15.99 for adults, CAD 7.99 and CAD 15.99 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 25 per stay) plus CAD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Free water park access
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1964
- -Total number of rooms - 260
- -Conference space size (meters) - 10000
- -Conference space size (feet) - 107639
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms