Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Winnipeg (Downtown Winnipeg), Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown is within a 5-minute walk of University of Winnipeg and Winnipeg Art Gallery. This eco-friendly hotel is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from University of Manitoba and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Manitoba Provincial Archives.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy American cuisine at Peppermill Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekends from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Winnipeg? This hotel has 740 square feet (69 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)