Located in Yakushima, Yakushima Shikinoyado Onoaida is within a 5-minute drive of Toroki Falls and Yakushima National Park. This guesthouse is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Mt. Mocchomudake and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Yakushima Botanical Research Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mt. Mocchomudake - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Yakushima National Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toroki Falls - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yakushima Botanical Research Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Senhiro Fall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Snake's Mouth Waterfall - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Yakusugi Nature Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Anbo River - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Oko Fall - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Mount Tachudake - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Yakusugi Land - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Yakushima Environmental Culture Village Center - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Yaku Shrine - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
Yakushima Lighthouse - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Wilson Stump - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Yakushima Airport (KUM) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator