With a stay at MIBU-JUKU in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Kyoto Aquarium and 6 minutes by foot from Kyoto Railway Museum. This guesthouse is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kyoto Tower and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Toji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Room Only rate plans who wish to order breakfast must contact the property at least 2 days in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)