With a stay at Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre in Orillia, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Casino Rama and The OPP Museum. This eco-friendly hotel is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Horseshoe Valley and 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Mount St. Louis Moonstone.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Grape and Olive, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The OPP Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Orillia Opera House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orillia Community Centre Arena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Lake Couchiching - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Couchiching Beach Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Leacock Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Couchiching Golf and Country Club - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Scout Valley - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Scales Nature Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Bass Lake Provincial Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Orillia Square Mall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Mara Provincial Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Casino Rama - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Hardwood Ski and Bike - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 122.3 km / 76 mi
Muskoka, ON (YQA) - 53.2 km / 33.1 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who require an accessible room or connecting room, are kindly asked to contact the hotel by using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Spa tub - 1
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking