Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre in Orillia, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Orillia Opera House and Leacock Museum. This casino hotel is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Mount St. Louis Moonstone and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Orillia Community Centre Arena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Grape and Olive, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who require an accessible room or connecting room, are kindly asked to contact the hotel by using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 3 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -Wedding services
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas