Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostel 338 in St. Petersburg (Petrogradskaya District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Peter and Paul Fortress and Summer Garden. This hostel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Petersburg Mosque - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Planetarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
State Museum of the Political History of Russia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cabin of Peter the Great - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Peter and Paul Fortress - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Cruiser Aurora - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aurora Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Saint Petersburg Toy Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Summer Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St. Petersburg Botanical Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Marble Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kutuzov Embankment - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 200 for adults and RUB 200 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 150 per day
- Early check-in fee: RUB 300 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 300 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator